Skip links

Oil Pre Press Cake Quality

Etiquetado: 

Mostrando 4 respuestas a los debates
  • Autor

RAJARAMESHPULI
      Participante

Dear All,

Could you please suggest how to improve Oil pre Press cake Quality for better Extraction Results. Attached Photo for better understanding. This season in Australia Due to High Moisture seed we are facing problems with Cake Quality resulting more powdered cake after Cake Cooler. Is  any particular angle required at the Press Outlet chute so that cake will not brittle too much?

Marisol Korsunsky
      Participante

Hello, could this problem be resolved? At the Saforcada plant we have the same situation.

Hector Autino
      Participante

Dear Rajar Amesh Puli:  I will try to answer your question by supplying several options, the problem of the cake crumbling too much can be due to the following reasons:

1) Rapeseed cake has a tendency to crumble more easily than sunflower cake.

2) Probably, the material coming out of the cooker is too dry.

3) The cake breaker is causing that the cake break too much, in which case you will have to stop using it.

4) That the cake cooler is causing the cake to crumble, which is why we recommend  to pre-cooling the cake by injecting air into the chain conveyor that collects the material coming out of the press before feeds the cooler.

5) Or perhap the Expeller Press arrangement is not suitable for the type of seed that you are being processed.

I hope that these recommendations can help you solve the problem, but if you have some additional comment please don´t hesitate and contact me again.

Regards Hector

RAJARAMESHPULI
      Participante

Dear Hector ,

Thanks for your inputs. the problem was sorted out.

* We have increased the Torque by replacing the motor. Initially we were able to maintain 30-32 KNM . After replacing the Motor ( 350 KW to 450 kW)we are able to maintain Torque up to 40 KNM. now we are getting good cake with the same high moisture seed and our percolation rate also improved in Extraction.

Hector Autino
      Participante

Excellent Rajar, I am glad that the quality of the cake has improved significantly. Congratulations

Regards Héctor

Mostrando 4 respuestas a los debates

Debes iniciar sesión para responder a este tema.